skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
amy griner photography
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wolf Kids
I had a lot of fun shooting these kids. They were such good sports and their photos turned out great!! I had a hard time narrowing them down! I think I edited more than usual since I couldn't decide!!
1 comment:
Photography By Jo
May 7, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Love the sun in the corner of the first one. These are great!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Amy
Mesa, Arizona, United States
View my complete profile
Labels
Couples
(3)
Family
(5)
Graduation
(1)
Kids
(10)
Large Group
(2)
Las Sendas
(1)
Mesa Arts Center
(3)
Nature
(1)
Newborn
(4)
Studio
(6)
Wedding
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(2)
Wolf Kids
Graduation
►
March
(1)
Love the sun in the corner of the first one. These are great!
ReplyDelete